04 October 2010

Show in Seattle!

The Pilgrims have made a long journey westward, and I'll soon follow them! I hope that all of you blog readers in the Pacific Northwest will join me at Cullom Gallery in Seattle on Friday, October 15, 6-8 pm, for the party celebrating the opening of my We Are Pilgrims exhibit. I'll also be doing a printing demo and talking about the making of the Pilgrim prints on Saturday, October 16 starting at 1:00 pm. I'm really excited to be returning to the wonderful city of Seattle and I can't wait to see Cullom Gallery's new digs. Hope to see you there!

10 comments:

dinahmow said...

Well, you're closer, but still not close enough!
Here's to many red spots.

Sherrie York said...

Will you wave as you fly over the Rockies? Sorry to miss yet another fabulous exhibit (and no doubt fun party, too)... where's my darn molecular transporter when I need one? Congratulations!

Anita Thomhave Simonsen said...

Congrats wiht the show...No doubt it will be great...and I´m sure your talk about the making of "We are Pilgrims" will be abolutely interesting, while it fells like such a serious work when reading about it here on the blog....and I would be happy to hear you talk in real life about it...very much....but others must have the pleasure instead of me, unfortunately.....so good journey to Seattle and the Cullom Gallery.....

Kim Rosen said...

Congrats Annie! That is wonderful news! I'm sure the opening, demo and talk will all be great. Good luck!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Have a great time, wish I was there!!

Vizart said...

Congratulations! There is a small chance that i will be crossing the mountains that weekend and if i do i will definitely be in attendance!

Andrew Stone said...

Dear Annie,

Have a great evening. Enjoy being surrounded by folks who support what you do.
Wish I were closer as I'd love to see your works in person.

betsy best-spadaro said...

drat and double drat! i will be out of town the day of your reception. but i will stop by cullom and see your exhibit. congratulations!

Annie B said...

TOTALLY drat! Thanks for the kind thoughts, though, Betsy. Next time I'll try to give you more notice that I'm coming :)

betsy best-spadaro said...

please, please do!