17 April 2007

Be It Resolved

I've been too busy with illustration work to do moku hanga and I'm really missing it. When I first started printmaking I knew it would be hard to find the time, so I literally scheduled it. I gave myself a minimum of 10 hours a week just for moku hanga. Looks like I need to go back to that approach, so I hereby resolve to give myself 10 hours a week to carve, print or plan prints.

Here's a digital illustration I did a couple of weeks ago, my favorite from this last spate of work. It was for an article about 19th century British novels.

BritishNovels

3 comments:

Ellen Shipley said...

Ah, love those novels of manners. ;-]

Diane Cutter said...

That could be me reading those novels... It's a great illustration!

Anonymous said...

19th century brit fiction - the best. And this illustration would make a nice block print.