11 October 2011

Show in Worcester MA


Two of my prints, Borders #1: U.S./Mexico (left) and Borders #2: Great Wall (right), have been accepted into a show at Worcester State University called The Global Perspective. I'm also happy to announce that Great Wall has received an Honorable Mention from the judges. The recently remodeled Worcester State Gallery features 2500 square feet of exhibit space and is building a reputation as a primary gallery for arts in central Massachusetts. I'll be attending the opening on Thursday, October 20, 2011 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. and I hope if you live in the area you'll join me!

The Global Perspective: Understanding the Past, Looking to the Future
Ghosh Science and Technology Building, First Floor
Worcester State University
486 Chandler Street
Worcester, Mass

Opening reception, Thursday, October 20, 6-8 pm

Gallery hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 1-4 pm
On view September 11 – December 2

1 comment:

Tibi Chelcea said...

Congratulations!!! These are really good prints. Wish I'd be there to see them in person.