14 September 2021

Woodblock Dreams Tarot!

 If you don't follow me on Instagram you may not know that I've spent the past year and a half creating woodblock art for a self-published tarot deck. I'm not gonna lie, it was a slog sometimes, as a full tarot deck consists of 78 images. But I finished the art, scanned it, prepped the digital files, wrote a guidebook, designed a box, made a web site, and now it's all at the printer! I expect to receive the first edition of decks in early October.

On the new Woodblock Dreams Tarot web site you can find images of all 78 cards, a downloadable PDF version of the guidebook, some background on the project, and a link to order a deck.

Currently I'm offering a limited-time pre-order special, with free shipping in the USA and reduced shipping overseas, available from now through September 26, 2021. Here are the details:

• SHIPPING BEGINS IN OCTOBER 2021
• Standard size tarot cards (2.75 x 4.75 in) on 350 gsm card stock
• Limited first edition of 500 decks
• All decks signed and numbered
• Sturdy 2-piece box
• 52-page guidebook included
• FREE SHIPPING in USA; reduced shipping overseas
• $75/deck plus sales tax as applicable 


No comments: